CHINESE MEDICINE FOR YOGA ONLINE
Meridians. Theory. Practice.
Traditional Chinese Medicine can seem pretty complicated at first. There's meridians, reading your tongue, the five elements, and so much more...
Plus, if you practice or teach yoga it can be confusing how Traditional Chinese Medicine and the meridian system relate to the yoga system and postures.
But the truth is: you don't need to master Chinese Medicine to benefit from it. Whether you're a yoga student or a yoga teacher, whether you practice yin yoga or any active form of yoga, Chinese Medicine for Yoga will enrich your life, your yoga practice, and your teaching.
It's possible to go from confusion and overwhelm to having a really solid foundation to offer your students or bring into your own life.
500CYT of Therapeutic Yoga
"The Chinese Medicine for Yoga" online course provides an in-depth understanding of the body's internal pathways (Meridians), and how to nourish energetic flow and organs using yoga postures. Comprehensive materials including handouts & demonstration videos featuring Dr.J. Raye in practice offer opportunities to incorporate this new knowledge in my yoga practice and classes. Thank you,"
"Having done my yin teacher training earlier this year, I really wanted to learn more about TCM and how to apply it during my yoga classes. Jennifer's course has given me a great foundation with this and I'm really looking forward to using some of my newfound knowledge in my teaching practices. Jennifer has such a lovely, warm and friendly glow about her, she explains things really clearly and offers a really wonderful insight into all aspects of TCM and how we can use it both on and off our yoga mats. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in deepening their understanding of Chinese Medicine, whether they are yoga practitioners or teachers themselves. Thank you so much!"
Find new ways to understand your body, your health, and your yoga practice.
As a registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner, herbalist, acupuncturist, and E-RYT 500 yoga and mindfulness teacher and student, I've been combining yoga and Chinese Medicine principles for over a decade.
During many of the yoga trainings I've offered, I've heard from students and teachers who want to incorporate Traditional Chinese Medicine into their yoga and their life. So I created this course: Chinese Medicine for Yoga.
Chinese Medicine for Yoga is designed to provide an overview of Traditional Chinese Medicine theory and the associated meridian system. It will give you practical guidance in using this ancient healing art in your yoga practice or teaching, and it will help you live a healthier life too!
SIGN UP AND RECEIVE:
- Access to an exclusive online portal which contains all of the course materials (videos, audios, readings, handouts, etc.)
- OVER 30 VIDEO TUTORIALS on topics related to Chinese Medicine, yoga, yin yoga, the five elements, meridians, anatomy, and more.
- 5 EXPERIENTIAL AND INSTRUCTIONAL YOGA PRACTICE VIDEOS demonstrating how to use Chinese Medicine during a yoga practice
- Weekly emails with extra insights and complete instructions
- DOWNLOADABLE DIAGRAMS AND READINGS that accompany the video tutorials to further enhance your learning
- A 20 HOUR CERTIFICATE and YOGA ALLIANCE CREDIT (20 CEU'S)
- LIFETIME ACCESS (for the lifetime of the course you will have full access to all updates)
- Full time access to a technical support team to help with any concerns
- Very secure payment processing (SSL security certificate) and MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
IN THIS COURSE YOU’LL LEARN:
MODULE 1: Chinese Medicine Theory and Foundations
- Overview of Chinese Medicine Theory
- Yin and Yang
- The Vital Substances (Qi, Blood, Shen, Essence, and Body Fluids)
- The Eight Principles (Internal/External, Hot/Cold, Excess/Deficiency, Yin/Yang)
- The Origins of Disease
- The Six Pathogens (Wind, Cold, Heat, Damp, Dryness, and Summer Heat)
- Examples and Applications
- How to Assess and Determine your Imbalances
MODULE 2: The Meridians and Acupressure
- How the Meridian System Works
- How to Use Acupressure and Specific Acupressure Points to Use
- Meridian Locations and Pathways
- Using the Meridians in your Yoga Practice
MODULE 3: The Five Elements and Applications in Yoga
- The Five Elements (Water Wood, Fire, Metal, and Earth)
- The Organs in Harmony and Disease
- Emotions in Chinese Medicine and How they Relate to Health and Disease
- How to Apply Chinese Medicine in your Yoga Practice and Teaching
- Sequencing a Yoga Practice based on the principles of Chinese Medicine and Meridian Theory
- Experiential and Instructional Yoga Practices for Each Element
MODULE 4: Extra Considerations
- The Four Examinations
- How to Read Your Tongue to Understand your Health
- Cooking with the Five Flavors according to Chinese Medicine
- Eating with the Seasons
- Women’s Health and Chinese Medicine
- Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine
STUDENT FEEDBACK FOR CHINESE MEDICINE FOR YOGA:
"I specifically liked the handouts and the videos - excellent! I have benefited from Chinese Medicine for Yoga Online because it's enhanced my knowledge of the meridians and how to apply them to yoga poses. I would recommend this course without reservation! It was great!!"
"I loved the mixture of videos and printouts, they were all very helpful. It's given me a deeper understanding of TCM for my yin yoga teaching and my other therapies. I would recommend this course. It's very informative and enjoyable and perfect for yin teachers or anyone with an interest in TCM. Thank you for a lovely course. I love having the printouts to refer back to. I'm really happy I signed up."
"As a newly-certified teacher of yin yoga, I took Jennifer's course to deepen my understanding of Chinese medicine and I really enjoyed it. Jennifer explains difficult concepts in a clear and concise way, and I particularly liked the videos explaining the location of the various meridians. I'd recommend the course to anyone looking for an easy-to-follow introduction to Chinese medicine.""
MEET YOUR GUIDE
LICENSED TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE PRACTITIONER AND E-RYT 3000+ YOGA TEACHER
Jennifer holds a doctorate in Traditional Chinese Medicine and has been combining yoga and Chinese Medicine principles for over a decade. Her extensive medical background and in-depth long term yoga training creates a learning environment that is deeply informed and instructive.
Jennifer is based on Vancouver Island where she lives with her husband and runs her medical practice. She teaches classes and teacher training nationally and internationally and in a variety of other contexts, including Pacific Rim College of Integrative Medicine, retreats, and online courses. Her offerings include acupuncture, herbal medicine, holistic nutrition, yoga and mindfulness meditation instruction.
Jennifer brings a depth of knowledge, presence and dedication to her students and classes rarely found. Those who work with Jennifer appreciate the warm container she provides which allows one to dive deeply into physical, emotional and spiritual well being.
For more info about Jennifer visit: jenniferraye.com
JOIN US TODAY:
MORE HAPPY STUDENTS FROM TCM FOR YOGA:
"It covered a lot of aspects, so the information is suitable for integrating into a class. I also like the fact that I can revisit the course whenever I like. Chinese Medicine for Yoga Online has given me a broad knowledge of how the meridians, organs, elements, seasons and foods are inter-related. This information will add a new dimension to my classes, and probably to my personal practice. I would recommend this course. The videos are easy to listen to and Jennifer speaks in an animated and interesting way. Nothing is too "heavy duty" so it doesn't become boring or daunting. Thank you and Namaste!"