MINDFUL YIN YOGA WOOD ELEMENT CLASS
DOWNLOAD OR STREAM
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
When you purchase this product you can download or stream:
- 2 versions of a full-length yin yoga class (60 minute class) designed to open the hips and the "wood element" meridians of the liver and gallbladder.
- One version with full instruction
- One version with simplified instruction for a quieter practice.
- Beautiful professional audio and video
- Modifications offered for a range of body types and limitations
JOIN US TODAY:
MEET YOUR GUIDE
LICENSED TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE PRACTITIONER AND E-RTY 3000+ YOGA TEACHER
Jennifer Raye holds her doctorate in Traditional Chinese Medicine and is a licensed Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner, acupuncturist, holistic nutritionist, and ERYT 500 (experienced) mindful yoga and meditation teacher.
With over a decade of practice and serious full time study Jennifer has completed thousands of hours of training and teaching with an emphasis on yin yoga and contemplative practices. She maintains a private medical practice and has been faculty at a number of educational institutions including advanced yoga therapy trainings and Pacific Rim College of Integrative Medicine.
She currently teaches a number of ongoing classes, retreats, workshops, mentorships, and teacher training related to yin yoga, movement therapeutics, anatomy, herbal medicine, nutrition, psychology, and mindfulness.
Jennifer has worked with thousands of students and clients all over the world. Those who work with Jennifer appreciate the warm container she provides which allows them to dive deeply into physical, emotional, and spiritual well being.
For more info about Jennifer visit: jenniferraye.com